The Polo Tennis and Fitness Club partners with AESA Prep Academy to provide a path for the elite athlete.
Thank you for your interest in the High Performance Tennis Program. The Polo Tennis Academy High Performance Program is partnered with AESA Prep Academy. We are located at the Polo Tennis & Fitness Club.
The High Performance Tennis Academy is a year-round comprehensive development program specially designed for high performance players and is directed by Sudanwa Sitaram. The Academy focuses on the fundamentals that allow all players to reach their full potential with continual communication and evaluation between student, parents and coaches.
|Unique aspects of the program:
During the school year practices are held at the Polo Tennis Club Monday thru Friday. Morning practice is from 7:30am until 9:15am. The kids break for school, and return for the afternoon practice from 3:15pm-5:15pm & Fitness/yoga from 5:15pm-6pm. Practices consist of drilling, live ball, match play, fitness training and mental toughness.
- TaShawn Treadwell/ Class of 2018: Southwestern University
- Jayci Goldsmith/ Class of 2018: Plays at Texas A&M in the Fall of 2018
- Rachel Pierson/ Class of 2013: Virginia University & Texas A&M
- Harrison Adam/ Class of 2013: Texas A&M
- Connor Curry/ Class of 2014: Texas Tech University
- Sydney Young/ Class of 2013: Quinnipiac University
- Hunter Bleser/ Class of 2014: Virginia University
- Mark Twomey/ Class of 2016: Millsap College
- Nico Babot/ Class of 2017: Concordia University
Please contact Brandi Goldsmith, our Operations Manager for more information concerning the program and pricing.
Polo Tennis Club