The Polo Tennis and Fitness Club partners with AESA Prep Academy to provide a path for the elite athlete.
Thank you for your interest in the High Performance Tennis Program. The Polo Tennis Academy High Performance Program is partnered with AESA Prep Academy. We are located at the Polo Tennis & Fitness Club.
The High Performance Tennis Academy is a year-round comprehensive development program specially designed for high performance players and is directed by Sudanwa Sitaram. The Academy focuses on the fundamentals that allow all players to reach their full potential with continual communication and evaluation between student, parents and coaches.
|Unique aspects of the program:
During the school year practices are held at the Polo Tennis Club Monday thru Friday. Morning practice is from 7:30am until 9:15am. The kids break for school, and return for the afternoon practice from 3:15pm-5:15pm & Fitness/yoga from 5:15pm-6pm. Practices consist of drilling, live ball, match play, fitness training and mental toughness.
JUNIOR PLAYERS: 2017/2018 Roster
- Jayci Goldsmith/ Class of 2018/ Blue Chip: Girls Super Champs 18s #24 in the Nation
Jayci is committed to Play at Texas A&M in the Fall of 2018
- Gabby Cusano/ Class of 2019: #4 in Texas & #100 in the Nation
- Kaito Nishihara/ Class of 2019: Boys Super Champs 16s/ #25 in Texas
- Jai Naik/ Class of 2023: Boys Super Champs 16s/ #34 in Texas
- TaShawn Treadwell/ Class of 2018: Boys Super Champs 18s/ #80 in Texas
TaShawn has committed to play tennis at Southwestern University
- Micah Ahr/ Class of 2020: Boys Super Champs 16s/ #31 in Texas
- Elise Robbins/ Class of 2020: Girls Super Champs 16s / #24 in Texas
- Tiera Jarmond/ Class of 2021: Girls Super Champs 14s/ #35 & 16s #54 in Texas
- Tallulah Andrusko/ Class of 2021: Girls Super Champs 14s/ #26 & 16s #113 in Texas
- Whitney Robbins/ Class of 2021: Girls Super Champs 14s/ #76 in Texas
- Tali Jarmond/ Class of 2023/ Blue Chip: Boys Super Champs 14s/ #19 in Texas & #78 in the Nation
- Ankith Chandra/ Class of 2023: Boys Super Champs 16s/ #87 in Texas
- Denver Holden/ Class of 2023: Boys Super Champs 14s/ #76 in Texas
- Ireland Simme/ Class of 2023/ Blue Chip: Girls Super Champs 14s/ #3 in Texas & #67 in the Nation
- Kara Cooksley/ Class of 2021: Girls 16s Challengers
- Lexian Andrusko / Class of 2023: Boys Super Champs 12s /#153 in Texas
- Lucy Schmeil/ Class of 2024: Girls Super Champs 12s/ #1 in Texas & #61 in the Nation
- Henry Lovelace/ Class of 2021: Boys Champs 16s
- Sami Rebeiz / Class of 2018: Boys Champs 18s
- Tucker Taylor/ Class of 2024 : Boys Champ 12s
- Nathan Pearson/ Class of 2023 : Boys Champs 14s
- Rachel Pierson/ Class of 2013: Virginia University & Texas A&M
- Harrison Adam/ Class of 2013: Texas A&M
- Connor Curry/ Class of 2014: Texas Tech University
- Sydney Young/ Class of 2013: Quinnipiac University
- Hunter Bleser/ Class of 2014: Virginia University
- Mark Twomey/ Class of 2016: Millsap College
- Nico Babot/ Class of 2017: Concordia University
Please contact Brandi Goldsmith, our Operations Manager for more information concerning the program and pricing.
Polo Tennis Club