MESSAGE FROM ANDERS
Polo Tennis & Fitness Club Premium Membership
Dear Members,On August 1, 2018 the Polo Premium Membership will take into effect including four European red clay courts. All current Polo Tennis & Fitness Club members have an opportunity to upgrade to our Polo Premium Membership by contacting the pro shop to get on our short list to upgrade. We are limiting the numbers of memberships to 60 families and the dues structure will be structured on a first come basis as described below.
A six months commitment is required with a 30-day written notice to cancel.
• The first 20 Members to sign up on the short list will pay $75/month in addition to current monthly dues. We have 8 memberships remaining at this level before sold out
• Members 21 – 40 to sign up as Premium Members will pay $90/month in addition to current monthly dues.
• Members 41 – 60 to sign up as Premium Members will pay $100/month in addition to current monthly dues
As a Premium Member you will have access to the following:
• Unlimited use of clay courts
• Complimentary Ball machine program
• One complimentary clinic per week per membership
• 7 days in advance court reservation
Court Reservation Policies:
• All court reservations must be made by a Premium Member by contacting pro shop (512) 829-4340 during regular business shop hours.
• Premium Member is responsible for all guest fees. Guest fees are $25/guest and will automatically be added to Members account
• Premium Member is responsible to register all players when making reservation
• You may reserve a court for 1.5 hours for singles & up to 2 hours for doubles
• As a courtesy to all members we ask that you please brush the courts and sweep the lines after play. Your help will ensure maintaining high quality and top shape playability of our courts.
GRAND OPENING OF CLAY COURTS
Grand Opening of the Polo Club clay courts at the Barn on Bell Springs
All current members and their guests are welcome to join us for our Clay court Grand Opening!
The Barn on Bell Springs
Thursday July 26th* 7:00PM – 9:00PM
4000 Bell Springs Road, Dripping Springs, TX 78620
7pm – 8pm Complementary Clinic 8pm- 9pm Exhibition Match
Refreshments and hors d’oeuvres will be provided by Polo
*Please, RSVP to Suzy in the pro shop by Wednesday July 25th. firstname.lastname@example.org 512-829-4340
THE MORTON FAMILY
THE WILSON FAMILY
Please call the Pro shop and Reserve a court if you need one. We are having alot of conflict on the courts due to them not being reserved through the pro-shop.
If you bring a guest please sign them in through the Pro-shop.
IF SOMEONE IS ON YOUR COURT PLEASE COME INSIDE AND LET US KNOW.. We will take care of it
DINKA’S TUESDAY EVENING LADIES LEAGUE WILL BEGIN AGAIN ON JULY 10TH RUNNING FOR 6 WEEKSCOST: $45.00
LET HER KNOW IF YOU WANT TO PLAY
*GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE SUMMER USTA TEAMS*
CLINICS & LEAGUES
MIXED DOUBLES: MONDAYS 7PM
MEN’S NIGHT: TUESDAYS 7PM
WILL’S FOOTWORK CLINIC: TUESDAYS 7PM
DINKA’S LADIES LEAGUE: TUESDAYS 7PM (starting May 15th)
MEN’S DOUBLES: WEDNESDAYS 7PM
CARDIO TENNIS: THURSDAYS 7PM
WILL’S SINGLES CLINIC: SATURDAYS 10AM
COMPLIMENTARY LADIES NIGHT: 3RD THURSDAYS 7PM (NOT IN JULY)
CARDIO TENNIS WITH WILL AND NAOMI
Come and join us for Cardio tennis at the Polo Tennis and Fitness Club starting on June 14th, 2018. Cardio tennis is a party on the court. It is a high intensity group fitness activity featuring the best tennis drills and games while providing the ultimate aerobic and anaerobic workout. The purpose of cardio tennis is to: train in your heart-rate zones, burn calories, and train for tennis. In cardio tennis, it is advised for players to wear heart monitors to determine what zones they’re in and how many calories they have burned.
There are six components that make it cardio tennis: 1) The three segments (warm-up, cardio, and cool down)2) Music3) Heart rate monitors4) The agility ladder5) cardio blast6) the right trained professional. Cardio tennis is played with low-compression tennis balls (orange balls) also called cardio balls. There are a number of reason why we use this type of balls and these are some of the benefits of using cardio balls:
• hitting longer rallies by not being able to put the ball away as quick
• balls bounce slower so it makes the players move better
• gives you time to set up properly and work on technique
• It works as a “equalizer” when it comes to having different levels on the court
Hope to see you there,
Naomi and William
CLAY COURTS COMING SUMMER 2018
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS OF CLAY COURTS
• Reduces risk of injury as soft surface absorbs the shock in every joint in the body
• Clay is Cooler as it retains the moisture during hot summer days, keeping the surface an average 20% cooler than hard courts
• The ball bounce on clay is slower which means more time to get to the shot during rallies
• Allows players to slide into shots, reducing stress on the body.
• Unlike hard courts, players can be on clay courts in a matter of minutes after a rain shower
We are offering current Polo Members an opportunity to upgrade to a Polo Premium Membership.
Current Polo Members may also use our PAY AND PLAY option. The pay and play option is only offered to current Polo Members with the following details: The fee is $25/per person and will be charged to your member account. Two players may sign up for 1.5 hrs and four players may sign up for 2 hrs. All court reservations are made in the pro shop 24 hours prior to play
4 ITALIAN CLAY COURTS THE BARN @ BELL SPRINGS ROAD
JUNIOR TENNIS SUMMER HOURS
SUMMER PROGRAMS START JUNE 11TH
Advanced Junior Academy: Monday and Wednesday 9am-11am
Junior Academy: Tuesday and Thursday 9am-11am
QuickStart: Monday and Wednesday 9am-10am
Hotshots: Monday and Wednesday 10am-11am
HP/Pre-HP: Monday-Friday 11-12:30 & 1:00-3:00
CHECK OUT THE PRO SHOP – WE’VE DONE SOME REMODELING!
COME IN AND CHECK US OUT!
A big thanks to our Sponsors. If your company is interested in marketing your company on our courts, please contact Anders for more information. email@example.com or 512-829-4340